AVATOUR may be installed on consumer Oculus Quest (or Quest 2) VR headsets with a simple click. Full instructions are in this article.
Download the Oculus App on your mobile device
Go to your respective app store and download the Oculus App:
Set up the Oculus App and connect it to your Oculus Quest
- Please make sure you are connected to the WiFi and have enabled your mobile device's Bluetooth function.
- Open the Oculus App and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Oculus app profile
- On the bottom right-hand corner, go to Settings > Pair New Headset
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
- If you have any trouble with the Oculus hardware, please consult the Oculus Support Page.
Select the AVATOUR app on the AppLab site
All you have to do is click the following link which will lead you to the Avatour app download page:
Once you are there hit the blue download button and Avatour will be downloaded directly to your Oculus Quest.
NOTE: The Avatour app will appear alongside other apps with (AppLab) in parenthesis next to it.